Reopening of Belle Ferme
At last the deconfinement and thanks to it, the reopening of Belle Ferme. We are delighted to be able to welcome you again with the security measures that we are putting in place.
For the moment we hope and make sure to resume all the lessons normally. Thanks to the large buildings and the space that we have, the lessons can be maintained and distributed throughout the equestrian center. However, this remains subject to a press release from the Fédération Française d’Equitation which could cause us to make some adjustments. It is therefore important to remember to unsubscribe via kavalog if you are unable to come to your scheduled lessons.
Owners resident in Switzerland should be able, thanks to the certificates already used before, to continue to come. But for Swiss residents who are not horse owners, we assume that this will not be possible. This is why it is necessary to unsubscribe from the lessons if customs clearance is impossible.
We are implementing a few health rules:
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be made available and compulsory for use, at the 5 main entrances to the buildings, before entering the stables.
- Colour codes are implemented: Red = for the Belle Ferme team, the employees. Green = customers.
- This concerns tools such as forks, wheelbarrows …. we ask you to disinfect your hands before using them and we will take care to disinfect them every day as well.
- Helmets, boots, grooming brushes and whips will no longer be available for self-service. We ask you to come equipped and will not be lending such things.
- Some adjustable bombs, disinfected by us after each use, will be available and managed by a member of the team for short pony walks.
- The club house is accessible exclusively for: – administration, the usual office entrance will be closed but the club house door will be fitted to communicate with the person at the office by limiting contact. – sanitary facilities. the living space will be reserved for the Belle Ferme team.
- For small spaces such as tack room, we ask you to respect the rules of distancing, this is why we ask that in the pony tack room, in the new building, there should be maximum 3 people inside, for the club horses or owner’s tack room near the Echo indoor school, 2 people maximum. The time in these places must be very brief, put the tack away and come out immediately, please avoid touching what surrounds you. Markings on the ground for the spaces of security will be set up at the entrance of the pony tack room as well as at the edge of the Attila indoor school for parents who will be obliged to stay with their children.
We are counting on you to limit the number of spectators during the lessons and also the time spent on site. Take the time to take care of your horses and ponys before and after riding but without planning to spend half a day there.
We ask you not to pet dogs for the safety of Lyn and Angela and to only care for, pet and care for your equine.
Every Sunday from May 17 to June 28 we will organize private lessons all day, with different instructors. 2 instructors will be on site and distributed in the areas to give you lessons, registration via kavalog. Attention for the registrations we will specify the monitor on the lesson, Auxanne does all disciplines up to galop 3 inclusive Priscille, Carole and Mathilde all disciplines, all levels Audrey all disciplines from galop 4. Summer camps are now open. Of course, if there are any changes to the situation and we have to cancel them, the reservation fee will be returned.